Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Final Days

The time is nearing so closely I can't believe that it is almost time for me to leave, which is only two days left. According to my newly found friends I have changed a lot since they first met me. So, I hope when I return home that this new attitude will continue for the positive. I have also grown more tolerant of people which is a good thing in my eyes. Because of being here I have been able to connect more with my family especially my brother and his girlfriend.. but also it has brought me and my mother close which makes me happy I talk too. Also, I feel that it brought me and my boyfriend closer together and are able to appreciate each other more. I cannot wait to go home but I'm also sad because I am leaving my new friends in Ireland except the ones that I made from Carlow, that I thought I would never be friends but if it wasn't for them I would never be able to get through this trip and I am grateful that I got to know them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment