Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKSGIVING DAY

Thanksgiving is today back at home. I can't wait for tonight since Sr.Mary is being so nice and inviting us into her home and cooking the whole dinner for about 25 people. There will also be real pumpkin pie and the turkey was just killed and plucked yesterday for our dinner today. Which seems weird to me because I have only had turkey bought at a store and pumpkin pie from a can so it should be interesting since everything was home grown. I can't wait!! I'm actually really exciteed!! even though I won't be able to skype my family because their dinner is happening about the same time my dinner here is happening.

On the depressing note I'm missing the Macy Day parade and Santa clause coming to town part. I missed Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving special.. and also baking all the goodies the night before with my grandma.

23 more days until I am home =)  I can't wait to be back with my family!! I'm so thankful for them and all their support since I decided to study aboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment