Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's start to be a beautiful day

My days here are starting to look up I'm starting to feel more comfortable being here and less homesick then the first couple weeks here. I don't if is because I actually started to make an effort with other people or I started feeling more I'm doing this for me and I'm going to have a grand time doing it or what I really don't know which option to tell you; except this I'm starting to get to know my roommates for who they are now and not drag up the whole life long history that will come in time. I'm starting to get to know the neighbors that come over for dinner almost every day now, all because I made the effort to leave the bedroom and go out into the living room and making myself available to them to talk to me. Aisling and Lisa totally understood that I was trying to wrap my head around what did I just get myself into and what, they were more than welcoming me to hang out cook dinner for me and so forth. I can honestly say that I am starting to make friends with them which make me really happy. It is really nice that the other American girls are here to support me and starting become a little more like family each day. I know this is a ramble blog but I just need to get all my feelings down on something and this is probably one of the best places for it and also expressing to the people around you.

Until next,
Andie 

P.S. wexford and saving private ryan beach is this weeks field trip I'm pretty excited since I love that movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment