Monday, September 12, 2011

Layover in Toronto

I successfully made it to Toronto, now I just got to wait until about 820 or 2020 here to start boarding my plane to Ireland. The flight here was my very first time I have ever flown ever, reaction I made it seem a lot worst in my head that it was, the plane was very small and didn't seem that bad and I passed over my hometown. But what really help is this dude Ryan that I met in the Pittsburgh airport in the kid zone because they had the only good view of the airplanes. But he was really good about just keep me talking that I wouldn't think about the flight and think about it as a long roller coaster ride and he even made sure I knew where my gate was here in Toronto. But before we even got on our plane we where sitting there watching a plane pull up and we were like that is totally our plane because it was big and seemed like a really great plane to travel 223 miles in however that was not the case at all. The very next plane was really small that we had to go down the stairs out on to the runway because it was so small that the terminal thing to walk out on to the plane was way to big for it. and we got pretzels and pop on the plane i thought it was kind of funny that they were serving canda dry only pop.
Hopefully my flight to ireland will at least have leg room. can't wait for others to get here so im not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment