Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Field Trip 2

Last Friday I went on another excursion with my mates from America and we went to Wexford and where they shot Saving Private Ryan beach scene. Personally I tried my best to enjoy the trip to Wexford national historic but I honestly didn't like it. I think the reason I didn't like it because it wasn't the actual real places it was just rebuilt to have a museum; and there will not be any pictures this week because I only took a couple.

I did enjoy the view at the beach but it just felt like another beach because I live by one so, it wasn't that great besides the weather sucked to be at the beach it was raining and windy.

Hopefully Glandalough will be a lot better and Sister Mary is planning on doing a retreat just like back at home so I'm kind of looking forward to it.

Until next time,
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment