Monday, October 17, 2011

Kilkenny

The fourth excursion happened last Friday on the 14th we went to KilKenny. I got to see a really old castle that was in the Bulter family for centuries until the last family to live in it went bankrupted and sold everything away. Then in about the 1900's the family gave it to the government to fix up and have it shown to the public. But we weren't allowed to take a pictures so I have none of the castle. The next stop was a brewery called Smithswix and again wasn't allowed to take photos of everything just somethings, after the tour we got a free drink. Then we went to a Cathedral  that was so beautiful. I also got to climb up a round tower, I was scared going up and then I was terrified when I go to the top because I was soo high and the rocks were uneven that it felt like you were falling which I didn't like at all. But here is a picture of the view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment