Sunday, October 30, 2011

Update!

There was no Friday field trip on the 21st. So instead Alicia and I went to Dublin with Sister Mary, to go see where Sr. Catherine McAuley was buried. We also got the full tower of the convent there as well. While there we got to see a wall that had plates, that had places/people who donate to them.
Then I spent the whole weekend by myself because they either went home or on a trip. So, I got no sleep at all.. it also rained for three days straight so I didn't do much but sit around go to class and watch it rain. 
 this the river in town after it stopped raining. 
Thursday night we decided to carve pumpkins trying to keep our culture well alive here. 
Alicia's is the one that looks amazing while mine looks like a four year old did it. then we ate the pumpkin seeds after baking them. 
Now it is Friday and our field trip was back to Dublin, to visit the jail, the book of kells and sometime type of museum that I don't remember what it is called. Then we came home sat around and ate pizza and I tried to learn how to open a glass bottle with a knife, I failed every time. 
Now we are on Sunday which is PJ PARTY DAY!!! and maybe ordering out..uploading photos and playing video games today. 
47 more dayz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment