Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Last Friday

Last Friday we took a trip to Glendalough which is one of the most spiritual places here. It was cold but it was beautiful at the same time. But it was always really breath taking on how much which is where the post before came from.
I got to see a round tower that was still standing and let me tell you the thing made you dizzy when you looked straight up it because the clouds where moving. I got to see another church that was still standing along with some special places where people worshiped. Also, got to climb a tree that nearly ripped my ACL in my knee or maybe some groin muscle but I did successfully get up on the tree.
(successfully on the tree)
After that we climbed up this mountain to see a waterfall that was beautiful. After that we went to see the other lake which had swans in it. Also, there was this puppy that ran in the water trying to catch a duck which was pretty funny. Oh on our way to this place I got to see wild sheep that were not scared of anything and didn't move if a car drove past either which was different for me to see. However, the only downfall in these excursions is that I wish we could take a slower past I don't see why we have to rush to see everything before a certain time. That way I could enjoy more things and taken in more as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment